Giovinazzo guided tour
Giovinazzo is an amazing town overlooking the sea, inhabited since the Roman age and which became a flourishing commercial port in the XV century. The old town is a little jewel, made of streets, squares, alleys with beautifully refurbished stone houses.
During the visit it will be possible to admire the Romanesque Cathedral of the XII-XII century, dedicated to Santa Maria Assunta, the Traiano Arch, ancient Roman gate of the city, and other religious buildings.
Not to miss in Giovinazzo
- Old town
- Little port with its colored boats
- Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta
Opening times (Mon-Wed-Sat also 10:00-12:00): summer 17:00-21:00, winter 17:00-20:00
- Doge's Palace, overlooking the sea
- Length: 2h/half day
- Places to visit: Cathedral, Traiano Arch
- Suitable for: schools, groups, individuals and families
- Period: all the year
- Pair with: Trani, Castel del Monte, Bari, Bitonto, Molfetta
- Available languages: English, French, German, Spanish