Molfetta guided tour
Molfetta is an amazing town by the sea, where history and the life of the inhabitants’s have been intertwined with the port and marine activities since its birth.
The old town structure, once surrounded by defensive walls, is located on a sort of peninsula, where there are ancient churches, important buildings, defensive towers such as the Torrione Passari, currently visited, and lastly the Duomo.
The Duomo, consecrated to San Corrado, was totally refurbished, highlighting artistic elements of great value. It’s in the Apulian-Romanesque style with the distinctive roof with aligned domes.
Not to miss in Molfetta
- Old town
- Duomo of San Corrado
Opening times: 9:00-12:00/16:00-20:00
- Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta
- Torrione Passeri
Opening times: 10:00-13:00/17:00-19:00
- Length: 2h/half day
- Places to visit: Cathedral, old town, Torrione Passari
- Suitable for: schools, groups, individuals and families
- Period: all the year
- Pair with: Trani, Castel del Monte, Bari, Bitonto, Giovinazzo, Bisceglie
- Available languages: English, French, German, Spanish