Polignano a Mare with boat tour
Embraced by the Statue of Domenico Modugno, who was born in Polignano a Mare, we’ll venture into this picturesque town, admiring sea caves and natural creeks carved into the rock.
Between terraces overlooking the sea and breathtaking views, we’ll sip a tasty “Caffè speciale”.
Boat excursion to discover the sea caves.
- Length: 3h/half day
- Schedule: visit of the old town, lunch at restaurant, boat tour
- Suitable for: groups of adults
- Period: from April to October
- Pair with: Bari, Alberobello, Grotte di Castellana
- Available languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Rate: €110 per couple (boat tour and lunch included)