San Giovanni Rotondo guided tour
San Giovanni Rotondo is one of the most important pilgrimage destinations in Italy.
The new Church, deisgned by the famous architect Renzo Piano, conserves San Pio’s remains, who lived for over 50 years in Capuchin convent.
During the itinerary it’s possible to visit the oldest Church and the places where Padre Pio lived during his visit, in particular his private cell.
Not to miss in San Giovanni Rotondo
- Sanctuary of Padre Pio
Opening times: 7:00-20:00
- Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie
Opening times: summer 6:00-20:00, winter 6:00-21:15
- Length: 2h/half day
- Places to visit: old and new Church, part of the convent
- Suitable for: schools, groups, individuals and families
- Period: all the year
- Pair with: Troia, Manfredonia, Siponto, Monte Sant’Angelo, Manfredonia
- Available languages: English, French, German, Spanish