Santa Maria di Leuca guided tour
Santa Maria di Leuca represents the extreme southern point of the Apulia heel, where legend tells that the two seas, the Adriatic and Ionian, meet.
A really suggestive view is the landscape that is possible to see from the amazing Sanctuary square where there is also the Lighthouse: this is the perfect place for admiring stunning sunsets.
Not to miss in Santa Maria di Leuca
- Basilica-Sanctuary of Santa Maria De Finibus Terrae
- Lighthouse, just a few meters from Sanctuary square
- Leuca Monumental Cascade, the majestic cascade of Apulian Aqueduct that in specific periods of the year courses between the two flights of stairs that connect the Basilica to the underlying port and then it flows into the sea.
- Length: 2h/half day
- Schedule: guided tour and romantic walk
- Suitable for: schools, groups, individuals and families
- Period: all the year
- Pair with: Lecce, Otranto, Gallipoli, Galatina
- Available languages: English, French, German, Spanish