A day to discover fishing in the characteristic port of Bisceglie
Live an exciting day to discover life at sea, fishing and local flora in the characteristic port of Bisceglie in the company of fishermen.
DESCRIPTION OF THE EXPERIENCE
Once you reach the dock of the port of Bisceglie you will meet a skipper and in his company you will visit the port of Bisceglie, one of the most characteristic and authentic places in the city.
You will board a "gozzo", an ancient wooden boat still used today by local fishermen, for a ride in the "floating museum", during which you will be able to learn the traditions related to the world of local fishing, you will be able to listen to anecdotes of life at sea and admire the ancient and modern boats. Afterwards you can enter a Gulet and visit its fascinating interior.
THE EXPERIENCE IN BRIEF:
- Visit to the port of Bisceglie
- Tour by gozzo boat in the port
- Visit of the Gulet
- Duration: 2h
- Meeting point: Darsena di Bisceglie, Via Nazario Sauro
- Available Saturday and Sunday at 6.00 pm
- Ideal for: families with children, couples and groups for up to 10 people