Live authentic experiences
Sit comfortably and visit Trani with a bike-rickshaw ride. Admire the Cathedral, the Swabian castle, the historic center and the harbor with a unique and fun tour.
The bike-rickshaw tour will allow you to admire all the most important monuments of Trani. We will pass by the Cathedral, the Swabian Castle built on the sea by Emperor Frederick II and the port. You will discover the origin of the historic center where the ancient Jewish quarter called "Giudecca" is located.
You will admire the most characteristic corners with an eco-sustainable and fun means of transport. Trani is a romantic city and offers numerous pearls of architecture and culture.
- Swabian Castle
- "Giudecca", Jewish quarter
- Public garden
- Length: 1 h
- Meeting point: Castle entrance, Piazza Re Manfredi
- Times: consult the calendar
- Available languages: English, Italian
- Available everyday
- Ideal for disabled, parents with little children, couples, adults people
- The bike-rickshaw can accommodate 2 adults and a child from 2 to 10 year old
- Optional tasting (excluded)