walking tour in sharing
The town of Trani offers beautiful sceneries especially at sunset when the cobalt of the sky mixes with the light blue of the sea. While the local white stone "pietra di Trani" lights up with a special rose nuance at sunset in a fantastic atmosphere
WHAT WILL WE DO DURING THE WALK?
This tour will make the visit to Trani an intriguing experience. The tour starts from Piazza Re Manfredi where there is the beautiful Castello Svevo, ancient fortress built by Frederick II of Swabia. Then we will reach the Cathedral on the sea, built on 1099 in Apulian Romanesque style.
A relaxed walk will take us through the streets of the Jewish quarter up to the wonderful port where there is the characteristic fish market. The tour continues with an aperitif in one of the oldest buildings of Trani, that includes typical products and delicious local wine. We’ll end with the visit in the beautiful "Villa Comunale", a public gardens on the sea. From the little "Fortino", ancient defensive tower, you'll enjoy a wonderful view of the town.
It will be a romantic experience to share with other visitors and local people under the colors of the sunset.
Free cancellation until 48 hours before the tour
TOUR IN BRIEF: THE MAIN STAGES
• Castle (external only)
• Cathedral by the sea
• Jewish quarter
• Villa Comunale
MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE TOUR
• Length: 2 h
• Meeting point: Piazza Re Manfredi, next to the Castle entrance
• Available times: 6.00 pm from 16/5 to 30/9
• Free for children under 14
• Available from Monday to Saturday, except holidays
• Available languages: English and Spanish
• Included: licensed guide and tasting
• Tour in sharing guaranteed on min 2 paying adults. The group size is up to 15 people