A fun and unique experience discovering the Apulian food&wine
An authentic experience in a typical Apulian run-family farm (Masseria) dating back from 1400s. You’ll visit the Farm and vegetable garden before to start the cooking class in the company of the owners.
HOW THE ACTIVITY IS ORGANIZED?
You will meet the driver in Alberobello and together you will leave for a real 1400 family-run "Masseria" farm. You’ll be welcomed by the owners who will show you the vegetable garden and learn to recognize wild herbs and various types of vegetables that will be the precious ingredients for the cooking class.
Also choosing from among other home-made products such as extra virgin olive oil, jams, “Senatore Cappelli” flower, we will begin the 3 hour culinary experience by learning to cook (and taste!) a typical Apulian menu, preparing a typical “Antipasto”, a fist course with pasta, a second course and a dessert. At the end of the preparation you'll taste all the food in a convivial lunch.
Return to Alberobello.
THE ACTIVITY IN BRIEF:
- Departure from Alberobello by minivan
- Visit of the farm and the vegetable garden
- Cooking class
- Convivial lunch
- Length: 3 hours
- Hours: 9.30 all year round
- Available from Monday to Saturday, except holidays
- Includes: Transfer by minivan from Alberobello (roundtrip), cooking class and convivial lunch (baby menu available)
- Languages: English
- Activities shared with other participants, guaranteed with the participation of a minimum of 2 paying adults. Maximum group number: 8 people
- Free cancellation up to 48 h before the activity