Visit one of the most beautiful towns in Italy in the company of a local tour guide who will take you on a pleasant shared walk to discover the historic center of Locorotondo, characterized by narrow alleys surrounded by white houses.
WHAT WILL YOU DO DURING THE TOUR?
After meeting the local tour guide in Piazza Aldo Moro we will begin the walking tour to discover Locorotondo, one of the most beautiful towns in Italy. Its name is due to the rounded shape of the first town built around the year 1000.
The historic center is characterized by white houses built in a circle, with pretty flowering streets and balconies overlooking the Valle D'Itria, also known as the Valle dei Trulli. During the walk you will have the opportunity to visit the church of San Giorgio, the patron saint and the beautiful clock tower.
TOUR IN BRIEF: THE MAIN STAGES
- Piazza Aldo Moro
- Historic center
- Chiesa San Giorgio
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE TOUR:
- Length: 1 h 30 m
- Meeting point: Aldo Moro Square, next to the city hall
- Available times: 10.00 am - 4.00 pm - 6.00 pm (until to the 30/9)
- Available languages: English and Spanish
- Available everyday, except holidays
- Free for under 18
- Free cancellation until 48 h befor the tour