Tour with minivan
If you are traveling in Puglia and you have no car, discover the advantage of the tour with transfer from Foggia to visit San Giovanni Rotondo, one of the most important religious destinations.
HOW IS THE TOUR ORGANIZED?
Meet the driver and depart for a 4-hour tour with transfer and guided tour to San Giovanni Rotondo, one of the most popular religious destinations in Italy.
The tour includes a walking tour with a tour guide through the places where the friar lived and the explanation of his life.
You will visit the ancient church, the remains of the saint, the convent, the private room of San Pio and the new sanctuary, designed by the architect Renzo Piano and almost entirely created by pilgrims' offers.
At the end of the guided tour return to Foggia.
- Departure: 9.30 am - Return: 1.30 pm
- Duration: 4h
- Meeting place: Foggia - Bus Terminal c / FS Station, Foggia, FG, Italy
- Available from Monday to Saturday, except public holidays
- Available languages: English and Spanish
- Includes: transfer (round trip) and tour guide
- Tour in sharing, with guaranteed departure on minimum 2 participants. Max 7 people
Services included in the tour
Multilingual tour guide