Tour with minivan
If you are in San Giovanni Rotondo and want to visit Monte Sant'Angelo, this tour with transfer is an opportunity not to be missed! Meet the driver and head towards Monte Sant'Angelo, UNESCO world heritage site
HOW IS THE TOUR ORGANIZED?
In 2011 the city of Monte Sant'Angelo was included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. Walking through the streets of the historic center you will discover the origins of the place dating back to the 6th century AD, when the sanctuary was built following the appearance of San Michele.
You will visit the rock sanctuary, one of the most visited religious destinations and stroll through the medieval quarter called the "Junno quarter". Monte Sant'angelo is located at the highest point of the Gargano park and from here you can admire the incredible landscape from the park to the blue sea.
- Departure: 2.00 pm - Return: 6.00 pm
- Duration: 4h
- Meeting place: Piazzale Forgione, 71013 San Giovanni Rotondo
- Available from Monday to Saturday except public holidays
- Available languages: Italian and English
- Rate includes: transfer and tour guide
- Tour in sharing, with guaranteed departure on minimum of 2 participants. Max 7 participants
Services included in the tour
Multilingual tour guide