Walking tour in sharing
Located in full Valle d’Itria, Ostuni is called the White City, because all the buildings located in its historic center, whether they are houses or monuments, are painted in white lime from the roof down.
Among the narrow alleys, which make the city even more fascinating, in the highest part, there is the imposing Cathedral of Santa Maria dell'Assunzione.
WHAT WILL WE DO DURING THE WALK?
We will meet in front of the church of San Francesco and visit the ancient village of Ostuni.
Perched on a hill of about 200m, there is an ancient village composed of alleys and streets that intertwine with each other until reaching the highest part where the splendid Cathedral is located. During the tour history, sea, magic, flavors and smells will alternate, of which the historic village of Ostuni is steeped. From the terraces you can admire the expanse of olive trees until you see the sea.
Free cancellation until 48 h before the tour
TOUR IN BRIEF: THE MAIN STAGES
• Cathedral of Ostuni
• Guglia di Sant'Oronzo
• Historic center
MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE TOUR
• Length: 1h and 30 min
• Start time: 10:00 am all years – 3:00 pm from 1/10 to 16/5 - 4.00 pm from 18/5 to 30/9
• Meeting point: next to the Church of San Francesco, Corso Giuseppe Mazzini
• Available from Monday to Saturday, except holidays
• Available languages:English and Spanish
• Includes: licensed tour guide
• Free for children under 15
• Tour in sharing guaranteed on min 2 adults. Group size max 15 people