3 nights and 4 days tour- From the 10th to the 13th of April
Holy Week tour in Puglia, in the Imperial area, in the company of your group, to experience the Easter atmosphere and participate in the evocative processions, rites still very much felt in the tradition of the communities. All this enriched by guided tours of the most important monuments such as Castel del Monte.
10 April Friday: Trani-Molfetta-Andria
- Arrival in Trani, meeting with the guide and guided tour. Lunch in a restaurant.
- In the afternoon at 3.00 pm participation in the evocative procession of Beata Vergine Addolorata in Molfetta among the oldest, for Holy Week rites. As an alternative to 19.00 you can participate in the Procession of the Mysteries that takes place in the center of the city of Andria.
- Check-in 4-star hotel in Andria. Dinner and overnight stay.
11 April Saturday: Canosa di Puglia - Barletta
- Morning transfer to Canosa di Puglia to participate in the Desolata Procession at 9.00. Following a guided tour of an ancient Hypogeum, dating back to the Dauno period, before Christ.
- Lunch in a restaurant.
- In the afternoon guided tour of Barletta, the city of the Challenge, to admire the majestic defensive castle, the Romanesque Cathedral, the Disfida winery and the Colossus.
- Return to hotel, dinner and overnight.
12 April Sunday: Easter Ruvo - lunch at the hotel - Castel del Monte
- Morning transfer at 8.30 am in Ruvo di Puglia to participate in the procession of the Risen Jesus and the ancient rite of the Scoppio delle Quarantane (or straw puppets hanging in the street that represent Lent and which are burned when the Risen Christ passes)
- Easter lunch at the hotel
- In the afternoon, meeting with the guide and transfer to Castel del Monte, the famous Octagonal Castle, Unesco Site, built by Emperor Frederick II of Swabia in the 13th century.
- Tasting in the historic center of Andria for dinner. Overnight at Hotel
13 Easter Monday: Bari
- Check-out and transfer to Bari for a guided tour in the heart of the "Bari Vecchia" to admire the Cathedral of San Sabino, the Basilica of San Nicola and cross the famous street of the orecchiette where ladies of Bari prepare pasta on their doorstep.
- Lunch at the restaurant and departure
- End of services
REQUEST A PERSONALIZED ESTIMATE ON THE BASIS OF THE GROUP'S ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE NEEDS. CHANGES CAN BE MADE
- 3 nights in a 4-star hotel in the Andria area or neighboring area
- 2 dinners at the hotel - Easter lunch at the hotel
- 1 tasting dinner on Easter day
- 3 lunches in the restaurant
- Guided tours as per program
PLEASE NOTE: IT IS POSSIBLE TO PROVIDE A BUS DURING THE ENTIRE TOUR FOR THOSE WHO ARRIVE BY PLANE