Tour with minivan in sharing
Shared tour with included transfer, departing from Bari in the direction of Matera and Alberobello. Suitable for those who do not have their own car and want to visit these two splendid destinations in a single day.
HOW THE TOUR IS ORGANIZED?
Meet the driver in the center of Bari and take the minivan for a full day tour during which you can visit Matera and Alberobello.
Arrived in Matera, UNESCO site and also European Capital of Culture 2019, you will meet a qualified tour guide and you will start a pleasant walk that will lead you to the discovery of an ancient city carved in the rock, where the inhabitants lived in the caves until the beginning of 20th century. You will visit an ancient rupestrian church and the cathedral that overlooks the splendid panorama of the park of the Murgia Materana.
You will have the opportunity to walk independently in Alberobello. Alberobello is a UNESCO site since 1996, thanks to the presence of numerous trulli: typical rural stone buildings with conical roofs. You can visit the two districts called "Rioni": Rione Aia piccola and Rione Monti and enter the trullo church and typical shops.
Return to Bari.
- Departure: 9.00 am - Return: 5.00 pm
- Length: 8 h
- Meeting place: Hotel Oriente, Corso Cavour, 32 - Bari
- Available from Monday to Saturday except public holidays
- Available languages: English and Spanish
- Rate includes: transfer and tour guide in Matera with rupestrian church entrance
- Tour in sharing, with guaranteed departure on minimum 2 participants. Max 7 people