Tour with transfer by a comfortable 8 seat minivan, in sharing
Are you traveling without a car and want to visit Alberobello? Are you in Monopoli or Bari? With this tour it will be easier for you to reach the UNESCO site, thanks to the comfortable minivan with driver. An expert guide will wait for you to discover the city of the Trulli.
HOW THE TOUR IS ORGANIZED?
In Monopoli you will meet a driver who will accompany you to Alberobello. Here you will meet a licensed local guide who will accompany you to discover the famous Trulli. Alberobello is the city with the highest concentration of this typical rural stone dwellings, with conical roofs, still used today by the inhabitants and that is why in 1996 it was included in the list of UNESCO heritage sites.You will walk in the two historic districts: Rione Aia piccola and Rione Monti. Here you will feel like walking in a fairy place, where time seems to stand still. You can admire the trullo internally, to observe the structure and construction technique of the roof and breathe the enchanting atmosphere of this place. The visit lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes. At the end of the guided tour you can taste the e.v.o. local. Return to Monopoli.
THE TOUR IN BRIEF: THE STAGES
- Departure from Monopoli
- Arrival in Alberobello
- Guided tour
- Return to Monopoli
- Duration: 5 hours
- Departure: 9.30 am - Return: 2.30 pm
- Available all year round from Monday to Saturday, except holidays
- Available languages: Italian, English and Spanish
- Starting point: Central station, Via Arenazza, Monopoli
- Includes: transfer (round trip), tour guide, oil tasting
- Free under 6 years
- Shared tour, with guaranteed departure on a minimum of 2 people. Maximum group number: 8 people
- Free cancellation up to 48 h before