Tour with transfer by a comfortable 8 seat minivan, in sharing
Are you in Matera and want to visit Alberobello, but you have no car? This tour is right for you because it includes a comfortable transfer by minivan with driver and a guided tour of Alberobello. Furthermore you can share this experience with other travelers.
HOW THE TOUR IS ORGANIZED?
Meet the driver in Piazza Vittorio Veneto, the main square of Matera, and set off towards Alberobello, which was included among the UNESCO heritage sites in 1996. A local expert guide will accompany you on a pleasant walk through the famous trulli, typical rural houses in stone with conical roofs.
You will visit the two historic districts: Rione aia piccola and Rione monti and you will have the opportunity to enter a trullo to observe its curious construction technique and meet some of the premises. Visit the Trullo church before returning to the minivan to return to Matera.
N.B. If you wish to use the transfer only, without the guided tour, you can choose and book the "only transfer" item.
THE TOUR IN BRIEF: THE STAGES
- Departure from Matera
- Guided tour to Alberobello
- Return to Matera
- Duration: 4 hours
- Departure: 9.30 am - Return: 1.30 pm
- Meeting place: Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 39 Matera
- Available all year round, Monday to Saturday, except 25/12 and 1/1
- Available languages: Italian and English
- Includes: transfer (round trip), tour guide or transfer only
- Shared tour, guaranteed on a minimum of 2 adults. Maximum group number: 8 people
Free cancellation up to 48 h before