Tour with transfer by a comfortable 8 seat minivan, in sharing
Gallipoli is your destination, but you don't know how to reach it? This tour is for you, because it allows you to visit Gallipoli, starting with a comfortable minivan from the center of Lecce. A guide will wait for you to lead you to discover one of the most fascinating places in Salento.
HOW THE TOUR IS ORGANIZED?
You will meet the driver in the center of Lecce and you will leave towards Gallipoli, one of the most fascinating cities of Salento, composed of two areas connected by a bridge. The historic center is located on a small island, surrounded by defensive walls built in the 16th century and by the famous crystalline sea of Salento.
The itinerary in the company of an expert tour guide includes a pleasant walk during which you can learn about the ancient past of this town, its enchanting historic center where there are ancient palaces, baroque churches, the Greek fountain, the oldest in Italy and many glimpses where to take souvenir photos.
The visit lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes and at the end you will have free time before leaving for Lecce.
THE TOUR IN BRIEF:
- Departure from Lecce with minivan
- Guided tour of Gallipoli with guide
- Length: 4 h
- Departure: 9:00 am - Return: 1:00 pm
- Meeting point: Caffè Alvino, Piazza Sant'Oronzo, Lecce
- Available all years, from Monday to Saturday, except holidays
- Available language: English
- Includes: roundtrip transfer, tour guide
- Tour in sharing with guaranteed departure on minimum 2 participants. Max 8 people
- Free cancellation until 48 h before the tour