Guided tour Trani (private or shared tour)
Trani is considered the "Pearl of the Adriatic" thanks to its magnificent port, once a destination for crusaders, pilgrims and merchants. The historic center is made of local white stone, such as the Romanesque Cathedral of San Nicola, which stands majestically in all its glory by the sea.
- Castle (external only)
- Cathedral on the sea
- Jewish quarter
- Tourist port
For a suggestive visit to Trani choose and book the sunset tour at 6.00 pm, active until September 30th
- Duration: 1 hour and a half
- Availability: select a date from the calendar on the right and consult the available timetables
- Private option or in sharing with other participants (max 15 people)
- Meeting point: Piazza Re Manfredi, next to the entrance to the Swabian Castle
- Available languages: Italian, English and Spanish
- Includes: local tour guide
- Free for under 18s
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the tour
The walking tour in Trani is particularly impressive because you will have the opportunity to discover one of the most fascinating cities overlooking the Adriatic Sea in Puglia. People who visit Trani are struck by the Cathedral of San Nicola Pellegrino which is located near the sea and by the important history of the city as a destination for pilgrims, crusaders and merchants from all over the Mediterranean. The local tour guide will take you from the Swabian Castle to the historic center through characteristic narrow streets until you reach the Jewish quarter called "Giudecca", which survived until the 15th century and where there are two synagogues. The tour ends at the harbor where there are modern and ancient fishing boats and private boats.