walking tour in sharing or private
The city where the famous singer Domenico Modugno was born offers a breathtaking spectacle thanks to the various terraces overlooking the sea, from which you can admire the creeks, caves and the coast. Polignano is famous for its splendid sea and for a few years has been hosting a famous international diving competition.
The tour allows you to walk through the streets of Polignano and listening to the precious explanations of a tour guide.
WHAT WILL WE DO DURING THE WALK?
Welcomed by the statue of Domenico Modugno, we will leave with the guide for the tour through the alleys of the historic center, to admire historical places, facades of palaces, the Marchesale Palace, home of the feudal families that succeeded each other over the centuries and the Mother Church of Santa Maria Assunta. Finally, going along the various streets you will reach the opportunity to look out over the various panoramic terraces overlooking the sea, whose waves over the centuries have carved the rock, creating inlets and natural caves.
TOUR IN BRIEF: THE MAIN STAGES
• Admire the breathtaking view of Polignano
• Visit the historic center
MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE TOUR
• Length: 1 hour and a half
• Meeting point: next to the Domenico Modugno statue, Lungomare Domenico Modugno
• Availableeveryday, except holidays
• Includes: tour guide
• Free for children under 18
• Available languages: Italian, English and Spanish
• Free cancellation until 48 h before the tour