WHAT WILL WE DO DURING THE WALK?
You will meet the guide in Piazza Umberto, in front of the town hall and we will explore the historic center to visit the Romanesque Cathedral, located in Piazza Duomo and the exterior of the Ducal Palace and it will be an opportunity to learn about the fascinating history of the Swabians and the Emperor Federico II. In fact, 2 Empresses, wives of the Emperor, are buried in the crypt of the Cathedral.
Finally we will give ourselves a few moments of culinary pleasure tasting the extra virgin olive oil, the famous Burrata cheese and the Tenerelli, delicious sugared almonds produced by the Mucci family that will open the doors of its Confetto Museum.
TOUR IN BRIEF: THE MAIN STAGES
• Piazza Umberto I
• Cathedral, historic center
• Museum of Confetto
• olive oil, sugared almonds and burrata tasting
MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE TOUR
• Length: 2h
• Meeting point: Piazza Umberto I in front of the Town Hall
• Start time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
• Available everyday, except holidays
• Available languages: English, Spanish
• Includes: experienced tour guide, tastings, Confetto museum entrance ticket
• Free for children under 18
• Free cancellation until 48 h before the tour