Tour with minivan
This tour is perfect for those visiting Bari but also wanting to visit Alberobello.
Anyone interested may, however, take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to visit the city of Alberobello and its traditional Apulian trulli (houses), famous for their unique architecture, while enjoying the convenience of an organized tour, know-how of an expert guide and round-trip transfer in a comfortable minivan.
Intended as a 1-day tour, all participants will get the chance to meet other people and share with them this exciting experience.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE TOUR?
A guide and driver will be waiting for you at the organized meeting point, ready to take you to Alberobello, the capital of the trulli and a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1996. For many it is considered a sort of fairytale which includes a most notable presence of typical conical white buildings.
You will visit the Rione Aia Piccola and Rione Monti, or neighbourhoods, where you’ll have the chance to visit a trullo where we will be welcomed by the owners who are delighted to share a good olive oil with you.
It will be an opportunity to see how farmers once lived in these unique homes.
Before leaving, you’ll also have some time to shop in one of the many souvenir shops set up among the ancient trulli.
A BRIEF TOUR DESCRIPTION
• Live the magic of the round, cone-shaped roof houses or trulli in Alberobello
• Join and share this experience with other visitors
• Taste a local olive oil
• Shared round-trip ride in a minivan from and to Bari
IMPORTANT TOUR INFORMATION
• Length: 5 HOURS
• Departure: 09:00 am - Return: 2:00 pm
• Meeting Point: Hotel Oriente, Corso Cavour, 32
• Includes: Minivan with driver, Alberobello walking tour with guide and olive oil tasting
• Available from Monday to Saturday, except holidays
• Languages: English, Spanish
• Tour in sharing, guaranteed on min. 2 people. Max 7 people