Tour with minivan
You’re in Bari and you want to visit Matera? Looking for the best way to get to this famous, beautiful city bordering with the Basilicata?
Well, we have the solution for you! We organize tours in the “City of Stone” which include transportation in a comfortable minivan which leaves from Bari.
Our tour is designed for those tourists looking for a convenient way to visit Matera at a good price without having to travel by car or go by local public transport. We are the ideal choice, for example, for tourists traveling by boat; we offer an inexpensive and practical way to see Matera in just a few hours. And we’ll return them comfortably to their ship.
Obviously the tour is open to all. Take advantage of an experienced tour guide and the company of a small group of people with whom to share the experience.
HOW IS THE TOUR ORGANIZED?
An exclusive excursion shared with up to 7 people and for those who love to visit without having to rush.
Just a few people and the perfect chance to take in the best the city has to offer.
Meet up the driver in Bari and then head out to Matera, where you'll find the guide waiting for you. Matera is considered one of the most evocative city in Southern Italy, chosen as the “2019 European Capital of Culture” and an UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will be fascinated to discover the existence of houses and churches carved in the rock, where some inhabitants lived until the first half of the 20th Century. Visit the newly restored cathedral from which you can admire the beautiful landscape of the Sassi and the Murgia Materana Park.
A BRIEF TOUR DESCRIPTION:
• Depart from Bari with a minivan (round trip)
• Visit Matera, the City of Stones
• Share the experience with others
IMPORTANT TOUR INFORMATION
• Length: 8 hours (complete tour: trip in minivan + guided visit)
• Departure: 9:00 am - Return: 5:00 pm
• Meeting Point: Hotel Oriente, Corso Cavour, 32
• Available from Monday to Saturday, except holidays
• Languages: English, Spanish
• Includes: minivan with driver, tour guide in Matera with rupestrian church entrance
• Tour in sharing with guaranteed departure on min. 2 people. Max 7 people