Tour with minivan
If you travel without a car and want to reach Castel del Monte, this is the right service for you.
Visit the Castel del Monte and its territory, starting comfortably by minivan from Trani, sharing the experience with travelers in the same spirit.
HOW IS THE TOUR ORGANIZED?
The guide will wait for you in Piazza Re Manfredi to reach the mini bus that will take us to Castel del Monte, Unesco Site, famous for its particular octagonal plant, made by Emperor Frederick II of Swabia. Castel del Monte is the main monument visited in Puglia and is a must-see on your journey. The castle is located in the heart of the Alta Mugia Park at 542 sq.m. where you can admire the splendid panorama and recognize the famous olive groves and vineyards. Return to Trani at the end of the visit.
If you want to visit Trani, click on the following links and book the walking guided tour or by rickshaw:
A BRIEF TOUR DESCRIPTION:
• Visit the famous octagonal- shape castle with a tour guide
• Enjoy the comfortable transfer with driver (roundtrip)
• Share the experience with others
IMPORTANT TOUR INFORMATION
• Length: 3 hours (complete tour – trip in minivan + guided visit)
• Departure: 9:30 am - Return: 12.30 pm
• Meeting Point: Piazza Re Manfredi, Trani (next to the castle entrance)
• Available from Monday to Saturday, except holidays
• Languages: English, Spanish
• Includes: minivan with driver, tour guide
• Tour in sharing guaranteed on Min. 2 people. Max 7 people
• Excluded: Castle entrance ticket (€ 10 per person)