Tour with overnight + experience
HOW MUCH IS THE TOUR ?
Package for 2 people 1 night + 1 experience € 199 (per couple)
Package for 2 people 2 nights + 1 experience € 319 (per couple)
FOR THE PURCHASE:
Do you want to buy the package on a specific date? you can do this by selecting the date you are interested in.
Otherwise you can buy the voucher and take advantage of the package whenever you want, within 12 months. How to do it? Simple: click on any date and open the cart, select "offer a voucher" at the top right and proceed with the purchase.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- overnight stays B&B treatment at Boutique hotels, historic buildings, B&B residences of charm
- Guided tour of Trani with rickshaw
- Tasting of Moscato di Trani
IT DOESN'T INCLUDE
- Entrance to the castle (€ 8 for adults, free for under 18)
- Bike rental
Sleeping in Trani, in the heart of the historic center, is an unmissable experience, in the city called the Pearl of the Adriatic, with its unmistakable Romanesque Cathedral overlooking the sea.
In addition to the Cathedral, the ancient village is characterized by narrow streets and alleys that intersect each other, by small medieval churches, by the imposing Swabian castle on the sea by Federico II of Svevia, by ancient synagogues in the ancient medieval Jewish quarter with streets covered with white limestone, the famous "Pietra di Trani", which is the background to all this wonderful landscape.
The heart of the ancient city is closely connected to the port, where all the roads converge, full of modern boats, boats and small fishing boats that bring fresh fish to town everyday: you will have the opportunity to see and hear the fishermen sell the product as soon as caught.
During your stay, a tour guide, on board a comfortable rickshaw , will take you on a tour and will tell you the story of a unique city like Trani, to admire the main monuments from the city starting from Castle until reaching the Colonna Monastery and its promenade.
Finally you will have the opportunity to taste the autochthonous sweet wine, the "Moscato di Trani".
- To safeguard your health and that of the guide that accompanies you, wear the mask and respect the safety distance
- the guide leads the rickshaw with pedal assistance. During the tour customers can go down to enter the monuments (after the explanation) and go back on board to continue the tour. Alternatively, it is possible to carry out the visit on foot with a tour guide.
- The time of the tour is agreed before arrival
- The purchased package is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
Services included in the tour
Multilingual tour guide