Tour with overnight + experience
HOW MUCH THE TOUR COSTS
• Package for 2 people, 2 nights + 1 experience € 339 (per couple)
FOR THE PURCHASE:
Do you want to buy the package on a specific date? you can do this by selecting the date you are interested in.
Otherwise you can buy the voucher and take advantage of the package whenever you want, within 12 months. How to do it? Simple: click on any date and open the cart, select "offer a voucher" at the top right and proceed with the purchase.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
• 2 nights with breakfast at Boutique hotels, historic buildings, B&B charming residences
• Guided tour of Lecce with half day guide to be defined during the stay
• Tasting of the pasticciotto
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Possible church entrances (€ 6.5 adults)
• Possible bike rental
Visiting Lecce in a weekend means having the opportunity to discover an open-air museum. Salento city is the undisputed protagonist of a tour of Puglia. One of the most fascinating destinations in the south ready to conquer the visitor with its beauty and its typical culinary delicacies such as the famous pasticciotto.
The Lecce Baroque is an expression of a precise historical moment and the entire city of Lecce today preserves rare examples of such architectural beauty as the Basilica of Santa Croce in Piazza Duomo and the church of San Matteo. Lecce stone reigns supreme, a particular limestone typical of these parts, known above all for its ease of processing. This is where the friezes, capitals, pinnacles and rose windows that decorate many of the buildings and churches in Lecce are made.
To have the opportunity to admire Lecce in all its splendor, you need to plan a weekend in the Baroque city of art. During your stay, an expert guide will discover the historic center easily accessible on foot, being closed to traffic. The tour can also be done by bicycle. Walking along the main streets that intersect in very small alleys, you can admire the beauty of the Lecce Baroque.
A weekend in the Baroque city to discover ancient traditions such as that of the art of papier-mâché with which sacred sculptures are still made today. But not only, in the Salento capital you have the opportunity to breathe the authenticity of a genuine land full of typical products and unique delicacies to taste at least once!
Sleeping in Lecce will allow you to live an experience of relaxation, culture and food and wine and also be able to discover the nearest cities such as Otranto and Gallipoli on the sea, which can be reached in a short time.
- To protect your health and that of the guide who accompanies you, the guided tour will be carried out with all precautions: keeping your distance and wearing a mask
- The time of the tour is agreed with customers before arrival
- During your stay you can rent bikes, or visit the bike always with the guide
Services included in the tour
Multilingual tour guide