Tour with overnight + experience
HOW MUCH THE TOUR COSTS
• Package for couples, 2 nights + 1 experience € 359 (per couple)
FOR THE PURCHASE:
Do you want to buy the package on a specific date? you can do this by selecting the date you are interested in.
Otherwise you can buy the voucher and take advantage of the package whenever you want, within 12 months. How to do it? Simple: click on any date and open the cart, select "offer a voucher" at the top right and proceed with the purchase.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
• 2 nights with B&B breakfast in the Sassi of Matera
• Guided tour of Matera with half day guide to be defined during the stay
• Focaccia tasting
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Possible entrances to rock churches (€ 5 adults)
The city of Matera is of rare beauty. Exciting, unique, all to be discovered. European capital of culture 2019, the city of the Sassi will offer you the opportunity to take a dip into the past, protagonists of a period film in black and white.
Planning a weekend in Matera allows the visitor to get in touch with a reality that tells an incredible story. The first human settlements date back to the Paleolithic but the city of the Sassi has experienced a cultural and architectural renaissance only in the last fifty years.
A magical destination that with its ancient and natural landscape has been chosen as the location for many films. The most famous The Passion, which screened the film in an ancient city 2000 years ago and was shot by Mel Gibson. Last film shot "No Time no Die" 007 and many others
Immersed in the Parco della Murgia materana, it stands on a hill full of Mediterranean vegetation, it is divided into two ancient neighborhoods called Sasso Caveoso and Sasso Barisano. To visit in all seasons of the year, from sunrise to sunset, it offers unique scenarios all to be captured in beautiful souvenir photographs.
During the weekend in Matera it is a must to live an unforgettable experience: sleep in the Sassi and upon awakening, find yourself immersed in the history of one of the oldest cities in the world.
During your stay you can plan your guided tour with a licensed tourist guide, who will lead you to discover all its secrets. You will discover how you lived in the ancient cave houses, the main monuments such as the beautiful Cathedral and the centuries-old cave churches.
- Per tutelare la vostra salute e quella della guida che vi accompagna la visita guidata verrà effettuata con tutte le precauzioni: mantenendo la distanza e indossando la mascherina
- L’orario del tour viene concordato con i clienti prima dell’arrivo
- Durante il soggiorno è possibile noleggiare delle bici, o effettuare la visita in bici sempre con la guida
Services included in the tour
Multilingual tour guide