Walking tour in sharing
The trulli of Alberobello are famous all over the world for their particular architecture, conical roofs, circular structure and their absolutely unique construction techniques.
Thanks to the shared walking tour with other travelers, you can immerse yourself in the fairytale atmosphere of Alberobello. You will have the opportunity to go in a Trullo and admire the construction technique of these stone rural structures that became a UNESCO site in 1996.
For a suggestive visit of Alberobello, choose and book the sunset tour at 18.00
WHAT WILL WE DO DURING THE WALK?
We will meet in Via Indipendenza and head towards the viewpoint where you will have the chance to admire the two districts or neighborhoods and the enchanting landscape of the trulli. Starting from Aia Piccola, the most authentic area of Alberobello, we will go to Rione Monti and visit a trullo.
The inhabitants will welcome their guests by opening the doors of these typical round stone buildings. At the end of the guided tour you will taste the delicious rosolio, a local liqueur that takes its name from rose petals used to make it.
TOUR IN BRIEF: THE MAIN STAGES
• Aia Piccola
• Rione Monti
• Trullo Church of Sant’Antonio
MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE TOUR
• Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
• Available times: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
• Meeting point: Via Indipendenza in front of the Terminal Restaurant
• Availables languages: English, Spanish
• Available from Monday to Saturday, except holidays
• tour in sharing guaranteed on min 2 paying adults. The group size is up to 20 people