Guided tour Alberobello (private or shared tour)
The trulli of Alberobello are famous all over the world for their particular architecture, conical roofs, circular structure and their absolutely unique construction techniques. Thanks to the walking tour you can immerse yourself in the fairytale atmosphere of Alberobello. You will have the opportunity to enter a trullo and admire the construction technique of these rural stone structures which became a UNESCO heritage site in 1996.
- Aia Piccola
- Rione Monti
- Trullo Church of Sant’Antonio
- Duration: 1 hour and a half
- Availability: Select a date from the calendar on the right and consult the available timetables
- Private option or in sharing with other participants (max 15 people)
- Meeting point: next to the Terminal Restaurant, Via Indipendenza, Alberobello
- Available languages: Italian, English and Spanish (in sharing or private), French and German (private only)
- Available every day from Monday to Sunday
- Includes: tour guide, oil tasting
- Free for under 18
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the tour
We will meet in Via Indipendenza and we will head towards the panoramic point where you will have the opportunity to admire the two districts or districts and the enchanting landscape of the trulli. Starting from Aia Piccola, the most authentic area of Alberobello, we will go to Rione Monti and visit a trullo.
The inhabitants will welcome their guests by opening the doors of these typical round stone buildings. At the end of the guided tour you will taste a typical product: a delicious rosolio or excellent extra virgin olive oil.