in sharing or private walking tours
It will be fun to visit the old town of Bari and its historic center with our walking tour. In every corner of Bari it is possible to breathe the beauty of religious and folk traditions that have been handed down for decades, such as the procession of Saint Nicholas and the hand-made orecchiette through the streets of the city.
For a suggestive visit of Bari, choose and book tour at the sunset at 18.00
WHAT WILL WE DO DURING THE WALK?
Our walk, in the company of other visitors and a local guide ready to reveal you every secret of the place, will start from the Norman-Swabian Castle, a fortress on the sea enlarged during the Empire of Frederick II, and then continue through the alley towards the famous Basilica of San Nicola (Patron Saint) and the Cathedral of San Sabino.
During the visit it will not be difficult to meet the houses with open doors and the ladies of Bari who still make handmade orecchiette... You will not be able to resist the scent of the typical Focaccia from Bari, that you will taste during the tour.
TOUR IN BRIEF: THE MAIN STAGES
• Basilica of San Nicola
• Cathedral of San Sabino
• Orecchiette street
• Tasting focaccia from Bari
MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE TOUR
• Duration: 2h
• Start time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm until to 30/9
• Meeting point: next to the Castle entrance, Piazza Federico II di Svevia, Bari
• Available everyday, except holidays
• Includes: guide, focaccia tasting
• Free for children under 18
• Available languages: English, Spanish
• Free cancellation until 48 h before the departure